Friday, November 23, 2007

43 days 'til spain

Being home is really quite boring. And it's cold, too, because my dad refuses to actually utilize this nice thing we like to call heat. I like to be here when important things are going on, but it's just not all that great to be here and do nothing. That's what vacation is for, I know. But it's so quiet. And boring. And did I mention cold?

Yesterday was amazing--I just love my family so much and I love that all of my cousins are getting to the age where someone can make an inappropriate joke and (almost) everyone laughs. It's interesting to watch your relatives turn into people you actually enjoy hanging out with.

The mandatory question: What am I thankful for? Well, some random things. First, the obvious, like family and friends and this one amazing boy. Then, for Postsecret. And music. And chocolate. And the people who founded Unitarian Universalism.

Add to the list, would ya?

Comments:
now i understand,

kool-aid and unitarianism,

piety without conviction,

pap, with philosophy.

olive drab! avoid r/r stations,
the muslim radicals killed 199
with four little bombs in madrid.

have a nice visit. jwb
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]