Tuesday, January 02, 2007

sweet

MyHeritage - family and genealogy

Comments:
Hello Allisoni,
In my elderly condition, I dare not
try a % match game with movie celebrities! Just wandered in from
Robert M, the GOP kid's place where I was following the opinions on education. I grew up and went to college in Eau Claire and still
have relatives/friends in Stevens Point, Madison, LaCross, Sheboygan
etc...so was interested you were a
Wausau-ite, er..Wausau-ior? er..
Wausau-onian?
 
Yes, I am a proud Wausonian, but go to school in Eau Claire.
 
Wonderful..just three questions:
1. Is UWEC still the blugolds?
2. Did they ever tear down Old Main?
3. Is Water Street still, well..?
 
1. UWEC is most definitely still the Blugolds.
2. If I know which building you're talking about, it is no longer called that but is still there.
3. Water Street is still...Water Street (although I don't think water is the beverage of choice).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]