Sunday, December 17, 2006

would you like to hold the baby?

I know why people get lonely around Christmas. You need people to share things with, people to be close to. Today when I was at church, the music was so beautiful and the message was so perfect, and I wished so much that I had someone to share that with. Being happy is fabulous but being happy and sharing that joy with others is even better.

Christmas presents everyone with...the baby. You can either embrace the baby and hold it and care for it, or you can be afraid to hold it, scared that you will drop it or do something wrong. If you don't hold it, you cannot fully embrace the joy and love it represents. If you do hold it, you can share in peace and giving and celebration of life. So the question is this: Would you like to hold the baby?

My answer? Absolutely.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]