Wednesday, May 24, 2006

uh oh

I'm updating from SCHOOL. That's so horrible. But before I graduate from high school I had to do at least one fairly off-limits-and-ridiculas thing. The filter doesn't block Blogspot though, obviously, so here I am.

I just handed in my final project for English and my gosh does that feel good. Even though being done with testing was a relief, to be 100% done with everything is a wonderful feeling. So now, here I sit in the Skyrocket with not much to do (actually, I just thought of something to do so this will end momentarily) and I thought I'd be a little lame and rebellious by updating during the school day. *Gasp!*

But now, I'll finish up my Broadcast final and then I'll be done with that class too! YAY!

More later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]