Sunday, May 21, 2006

little bit of an update

I have no idea where all of my time has gone. There is nothing I want more than to sit back and enjoy what I have left, but at the same time that is proving to be quite impossible. Errands to run, invitations to address, and projects to put finishing touches on. There are only NINE DAYS left. NINE!

The Senior Awards Night was enjoyable--it was interesting to hear the stories of each scholarship and see the people that were so touched by every legacy. These days money is always such an important thing, and it was humbling to see the reason that these scholarships are available and the selfness displayed by the name on each memorial. Three hours is a little long to sit, but it was worth it.

The Drama Banquet and Awards was also extremely enjoyable; oh how I wish I had done more theater in high school. If nothing else, though, I know that I want to continue drama at Eau Claire, and if it can be part of my life from here on out, that's enough. It was an emotional night, even though my three shows are nothing in comparison with some of the other seniors, but it will certainly be missed.

Now, I'm working on my Sociology project and gearing up for my last full week of high school. THE LAST MONDAY! (Ay, it's close to not making me cry but the thought still makes me a little teary-eyed...) We went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond today and bought sheets for my NEW bed. I still love my old bed quite a bit. And Enrique Iglesias is on Extreme Home Makeover. I thought he fell off the face of the earth, but apparently not. Those EHM people are so tricky.

No more for now--updates are slow but sure...these last days are happy and sad and exhausting and exhilarating at all the same time. When it's over, I might have a little more time.

Remember, NINE MORE DAYS!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]