Wednesday, March 15, 2006

severe lack of updating

I am really just trying to think of something to do to occupy the 15 minutes I have before I must leave to run erands and rehearse.

The past weekend was heartbreaking. Not that anyone needs to be reminded. But, anyway. I haven't really been able to talk about it yet--I suppose it's been easier not to. Sometimes the emotions are too strong to come out all in one piece, and then end up just dribbling out bit by bit, breakdown by breakdown. There is certainly nothing beautiful about that. But it's just the way it works. I am thankful that this coming weekend I have absolutely nothing to do. And it's looking a lot like break will be that way, as well. Ah, the relief.

In other news, everything has been so blah lately. I feel as though I have never been...here...before, and therefore "blah" is something I am unsure how to handle. I hate to post the exact same feelings everytime, but it has been a really long time, it seems, since I felt, well, "unblah." I no longer feel the need to say "good" when someone asks me how I am, and would most of the time rather say, "Help," or "Get me the hell outta here," or "How much longer?" If you know me, though, you probably know that I say "good" anyway.

Rehearsal last night was very joyous. As was Junion this afternoon. Laughing is so wonderful. It's a good time out from all the "blah."

Good thing I'm heading there now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]