Saturday, January 28, 2006

almost normal

After a week and a half of turmoil, I think I'm finally pretty close to healthy once again. My sinuses no longer feel like exploding, I can sleep (a good 12 hours last night, thank you), and I can breath almost completely out of my nose. Ah, how wonderful it is. This winter's ever-changing climate seems to be causing quite a bit of chaos in the health department.

Speaking of that, it's currently nearly 40 degrees and raining. Ay caramba.

Other than the whole sickness thing, life is fine, in case you were wondering. I've been strangely depressed lately for no good reason--seems like the most bizzare things bring me down. But whatever, that will change.

It's probably just, once again, the weather.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]