Monday, December 05, 2005

television

This post really doesn't have anything to do with television. Besides the fact that I am now suddenly addicted to Lost and Miss 17, and tonight I was totally shocked by the elimination of Jill. Girls and their lack of self-control, I tell you. And those damn hidden cameras.

I'm in such a good mood. Bizzarre, really, as lately I have found little incentive to be optimistic about anything. I need to find a catchy synonym for "busy" because I am getting a little bored of telling people that I am the same thing over and over again. I'm also draggin' a little bit, which would probably not be an issue if I weren't writing blog entries at 11:00 at night. On the bright side, World Lit Papers are on the fast track to being done, and as soon as I wrap up the rough draft of my second one, I should have much less to think about. As much work as it takes, it's a good feeling to complete something and feel good about the end result. A little dorky, especially when talking about English IB, but very true. Anyway, though, I'm feeling content. Certainly there are always more things to do, but I think that content is a decent description.

Does anyone remember what was on the 400 Block before it was just grass? I want to make sure I'm not alone in being unable to remember before I write that no one remembers in my upcoming article. Yeah. Make sense of that one.

Not that blogs usually have a point, but this entry has been especially pointless. In the spirit of Senioritis, I'm going to forget the rest of my homework and hit the sack. Have a very happy SAINT NICHOLAS DAY!

Comments:
Hi!
Eastbay was on the 400 Block before it was demolished. Before Eastbay, Younker's was in the building. Thanks for the St. Nick's Day present. You know how suprised I was!
 
I've remembered that it was Eastbay but I have no recollection whatsoever as to what it looked like. It was six years ago already that it was demolished. My oh my.
 
I SAW HEIDI TODAY!! How very coincidental.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]