Saturday, November 05, 2005

a whole week

My lack of updating depresses me when I read my blog and find out nothing new about my daily life. I'm sure you all feel the same way. Ha. I'm just noting the "you all" and how funny that must be to the one or two people that read this. Anyway, I have little to say, but am feeling it necessary to update.

I'd just like to say that 3/4 of me is on cloud nine. I feel as though I am literally glowing from the happiness I feel 24 hours of the day, seven days a week. Weak in the knees, head over heels, you name the cliche and I'm sure I fit it. I love that for so many reasons.

1/4 of me is rather..."blah." I know, so technical. But although I have this lively happy wonderful situation going on, I feel like so many other connections have slowly died out. And it might actually be because everyone suddenly got kind of happy and lucky and at the same time. Interesting how that trade off works. I've decided, though, that happy beats out all the unhappy, and that you're probably sick of hearing me say "happy" by now. Is that an okay way to look at it? Can I ignore the fizzling out of what once was good to fully embrace the new-found glory of what I never knew before and should have found so much earlier? Gah. (There's another technical expression.) Just give me some input, would ya?



I should have gone to sleep a long time ago. Oh, and I went to church tonight. Just so you know.

Comments:
No worries, at least you don't have to write your English commentary yet... To use one of youre technical terms, blah...
 
ahh, 3/4 plus 1/3 is more than one. but that's unimportant and just blah, blah, blah
 
You know, that is very true. So much for proofreading.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]