Thursday, November 24, 2005

What are YOU thankful for?

I am trying very hard to avoid the typical Thanksgiving blog entry. I went back to read what I wrote last year, and it was touching, yet very typical. I don't want to make a list this year. I just want you all to know that I'm thankful for, well, everything. All the general things, and all the not-so-general things as well. The good, the bad, and the ugly. All of it. (Right now I am quite thankful for Airborne. Just an example.)

I have a good life. Sometimes stupid annoyances get in the way. Sometimes I forget what is actually important. But, really, everything is pretty amazing. I am happy and healthy and safe and warm (well, as warm as you can really get in Wisconsin), and that is nothing to take for granted.

There are only 20 minutes left of Thanksgiving. I hope that you have had a fantastic day and that I am not the only one ending my day by counting my blessings.

I, for one, should do that much more often.

Love you all. :)

Comments:
oh fooey
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]