Saturday, October 29, 2005

catholic girls do it better

Yes. I suppose you could say that was the theme of last evening's Halloween costume. My mother's reaction? "Well, I suppose you could label that sacrilegious." Oh, the joys of celebrating Halloween. This entry's title was actually printed on a pair of underwear that I found this summer during the "panty toss." It's a downright shame that I passed them up...

So this feeling is new. (New subject, now, not still talking about underwear...) There was a time when I thought I knew what I was talking about. I was happy and joyful and everything was perfect. That was not even comparable to this. Mostly, because that wasn't even close to perfect, and THIS is. But, you know. I've been spending a lot of my weekend doing nothing but thinking about this, and I am absolutely giddy. Oh, how long I've waited for it to finally be Sunday. Hopefully there will be at least a little bit of relief.

Finally this evening, I love little kids oh so much. (I bet you didn't already know that!) This morning I had a BLAST babysitting for the most entertaining first-grader ever, had a good time with my Little Sister, and saw a baby in a banana costume. It just doesn't get much better than that.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!

Comments:
there is no such thing as perfect
 
"You're not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense. This girl you've met, she's not perfect, either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other."
-Good Will Hunting
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]