Sunday, October 23, 2005

carousel

I just wrote an entire entry and decided to erase it and write something new. Something not so peppy and post Laugh-In. (Which I LOVE. Absolutely love.)

Somedays I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I wake up, do what I have to do, and go back to sleep. School, rehearsal, friends, everything. Occasionally it just feels like I'm doing what I know I have to do, just to get by. Saying the right things at the right times to maintain this image of who I am. Ever think about that? Ever have those days? It never really stops. Life keeps going, QUICKLY, no matter what happens. Obvious, I know. But it makes my head spin.

The people you're nice to, the people who are nice to you. Why are you nice to them, and vice versa? Is it because you're nice, or because you want them to think you are? Do you talk about them when they aren't there? Or do you wish you could talk to them everytime they're not around? Maybe you wish you could talk to them even when they're sitting right next to you.


"At the end of the day, faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important that it's happily ever after, just that it's happy right now. See, once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you. And once in a while, people may even take your breath away." -Grey's Anatomy

(Does that apply? Maybe. Maybe not. You can decide.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]