Thursday, September 22, 2005

time flies when you're having fun

I recently had a dream that the week after homecoming, I graduated. In my dream I was thinking, "People told me the year would fly but I didn't realize it would go THAT fast!"

Yep. Sort of how I feel. Still a crazy dream, though.

I know there's still a lot left to go, but it's THURSDAY already. What happened to the beginning of the week? It went well, but oh so fast. Thankfully the homework hasn't been too overwhelming, but the thought of rehearsal/homecoming week is making my head spin. But overall, there is nothing to be upset about. As for the past few days, tests went well, we started taping for Broadcast Studio, signs are up for Sunday's meeting, the play is absolutely HILARIOUS, the senior drama poster is going to be awesome, I am amazingly HAPPY, and I'm really quite excited about this whole baby picture/senior survey ordeal.

Ahh, how lovely high school truly is...

Comments:
"But it IS part of the national high school debate topic this year, so I've been researching."

your in debate? so am I! that would be cool if we both made it to nationals.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]