Wednesday, September 07, 2005

nothing like september

So I feel a little older now. Applications are all sent in. Recommendations are in the process of being written. I am officially a senior and officially starting to think about leaving this place. An escape plan, if you will. Actually, that doesn't make any sense, because as of right now I am still holding on pretty tight. After the crazy day today, though, I'm sure the loosening will begin pretty soon. Hooray for great teachers. Hooray for at least one slacker(ish) class. Oh, and Hooray for HOT PICTURES of good friends. There's nothing like September. :)

Comments:
i have more homework than ever-get me outta here!!
 
Who may I ask is your hot friend? Was he wearing a suit and a lifejacket by his boat? Just a guess...

Also...I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ALLISON! Life would feel so very incompleate and lonely without you. I could sit and talk to you for a lifetime and I don't want the fun times to end.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]