Wednesday, September 14, 2005

jamaica me happy

Oh, yes. It's very true.

Anyway. Things have been a little bit roller-coasterish lately. Last week was a little overwhelming, probably for several reasons. There's never a time when it's all perfect. Something, somewhere, is always a little stressful or a little frustrating. I usually just hope that it's easy to tune out. Thankfully, in the past few days, that has been the case. Although there are certain things to be concerned about, it keeps getting easier to think of a reason to smile.

I am involved in about a kajillion and two different things this year. Seven classes, four of which are IB. MYAC. Big Brothers/Big Sisters. Drama (as in, the play). National Honor Society (even though I don't think I have to actually do anything). Tennis. Tutoring. Young Dems. Student Council. PAC. Babysitting. There are more. Hundreds more. But I have yet to figure out what on earth I'm doing, being involved in so many things. Having fun, duh. THAT'S what.
Homecoming meeting on Sunday, just in case anyone is wondering. There will, undoubtedly, be confusion about the date. But it's at 1:00, at Mike's. If you want to help, it would be a good idea to go. I am excited about homecoming, yet dreading just a little but the drama that it has already begun to entail. However, I have no doubt that it will be absolutely amazing and spectacular. So that's what I'm going to focus on. And you all should, too.

So for now, that's the end. Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow. ;)

Comments:
Oh I love SNL. Weekend Update instantly makes me happy.

I CANNOT wait to see you Saturday. There is some news and such that I have, and more than likely one of Dan's parents will be there. In fact, Dan himself might be there. That would be funny if you got to meet him.

I know how stressful things are this year. Taking things one at a time seems to help a lot.

I want to know about Drake...once you know, tell me!!!
 
Hello Allison.

Even though you have a bunch of stuff that you're involved...and that is a bunch of stuff lemme tell ya!...I'm sure you'll go through it with the greatest of ease.

Homecoming is going to be a blast and the play will be awesome, I just know it. I always have fun when I'm with you. I'm glad you're around. Just wanted to let ya know that.

Keep smiling, it looks good on you. ;)
 
oh my gosh i have so many things going on right now too and i hardly have time to be happy and my life is so much drama and i just do so much and everyone else just doesnt understand and you should all feel sorry and omg like ahh there is just so much to do.

toodles
 
You and I are alike (as always) Allison. The fun thing is that we can do about a million of those kajillion things together and continue to enjoy time spent with one-another. The first week of school always seems like a lot, but it will slow down, don't worry!

As for the play (as I've already said) congratulations! It is going to be so much fun acting with you on stage and having a good time off stage as well.

And, with Homecoming, you are doing an amazing job. I do not know a class officer that has taken as much initiative as you have. The Senior class will do great and they will have you to thank.

Shall we visit Jamaica some day? Maybe not with the 16 children and llama!
 
no thanks
 
YES, please.
 
lets keep this blog pg rated, so no cybersexing in the comments please
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]