Saturday, September 24, 2005

cloudy day

It fit the mood. Things went not so well, but I needed to do what I ended up doing. So life goes on, I suppose.

I'm starting to wonder how long it will be before people stop acting like they're in high school. I suppose that as long as you still are, you are allowed to, but lately it seems like some people will never, EVER grow up. I'd like to think that next year I will meet people beyond high school level of maturity, yet each day that gets harder and harder to believe. Not only that, but GIRLS ARE MEAN. I'm not sure if I've ever said that in previous posts, but I am definitely saying it for real now. Also, totally not related, some days I know exactly where I'm going and what's going on, and other days I am totally lost. A lot of that has to do with the people around me.

Ok, so it hasn't been a very happy day. But I suppose that one bad day in the middle of tons of good ones isn't THAT bad of a deal. I'll leave you with this.

Made me cry. PostSecret is amazing.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]