Wednesday, August 03, 2005

making this quick

The next time I write, I will be 18. I don't believe it quite yet, but time has flown and good and bad have been experienced and the adult that has been created, if I do say so myself, really isn't too bad. I am informed enough to vote, responsible enough to sign my own medical forms, and mature enough to apply my knowledge of the world so far to the world I will start to create on my own.

I love birthdays. Birthdays are days to make memories. Days to live like you really are special, even if some other days you don't believe it. Hopefully after milestones like these, the kind of special that lasts.

Each year I wish for the best year ever. Sort of blows the whole secret wish situation, I know. But really, who doesn't want that? This year, I'll blow out those eighteen candles, and wish for the same thing all over again. Because I just have this feeling.


And it's not a bad one, either. ;)

Comments:
She's legal now, boys ;)
 
Happy Birthday I hope you have a great day
 
Happy Birthday I hope you have a great day
 
yea she's legal now, that doesn't matter though in this case.
 
happy birthday!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]