Wednesday, August 17, 2005

just have to write

It's just that feeling.

That something is missing, or something is wrong, or that there's something to be sad about. That feeling that makes you sort of lonely for no good reason and sort of thoughtful even though you aren't sure what you're supposed to be thinking about. The feeling that brings you back to all the things you have been forgetting to be upset about, or the problems you have been neglecting to solve.

At first I think that I dislike this feeling, but then again, maybe it's necessary. Maybe it will lead to something bigger and more important than the nothingness I see now.

Yes. Maybe it's necessary.

Comments:
How eloquently stated. I know that feeling quite well.
 
Its a longingness for God. I used to feel that to, before I was saved.
 
Oh my gosh I just saw your profile and I will say this now, Anchorman is the best movie ever made.
 
For something really unrelated to the post...

^For that name I can think of 6 ways it would work, none of them good... There is no possible way anything like that would turn out well, ever!

And always remember... WWFSMD?

www.venganza.org
 
blah blah blah
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]