Monday, July 18, 2005

this entry is dedicated to missy

Just a little shoutout. Thanks for introducing me to the magnificent Aaron Karo. ;)

I'm wondering about something. Doesn't living in a duplex in the middle of nowhere....sort of defeat the purpose of living in the middle of nowhere? I thought that it might. But, who knows. For the real answer, I should probably ask the people living in the duplex in the middle of nowhere.

Those are the types of things I think about while I'm bored at work, meditating on the days when I was able to take road trips and see, well, duplexes in the middle of nowhere. (Sick of that phrase yet? That might be the last time...) I also think about such things as homecoming, chocolate, and Morgan Spurlock.

Speaking of Morgan Spurlock, I pretty much love him. He is most definitely my new hero. Plus, he's pretty damn foxy, and that REALLY doesn't hurt his cause. In my eyes, at least. ;) He was funny and smart and once again, rather gorgeous, and I'm very glad I went to see him speak. Many thanks go out to BP for researching obesity, telling me about it, and being an outstanding roadtrip companion.

One last little tiny important thing before I end this entry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!! 17!! Whoo hoo!
Love ya like a buffalo, my dear. Have a GREAT day.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]