Thursday, June 09, 2005

three down, one to go

It scares me that a year before I went to Peru, or a year before Junior girls, we were planning and thinking, wow, these things will take FOREVER to finally get here. Now, here I am, those two things already very much in the past, and it seems like they never really happened. Last night, watching graduation, I began thinking about how a year from now, I will be the one wearing the cap and gown. ONLY A YEAR. Knowing how fast other things have come and gone, it makes me wonder how ready I really am for this all to be over. Crazy. And exciting, too. But mostly crazy.

Graduation was extremely exciting, by the way. Without the whole tornado situation, it would have been just a little boring. It was not only memorable but provided a wonderful Girls Gone Wild II opportunity. "The Funnel of Terror." Summer is going to be good.

I went up to school to check my grades today and I must admit was extremely excited about them. I hope Mr. Frederick wasn't TOO freaked out when he came around the corner to see me smiling and frolicking around the hall all by myself. It was just necessary, though. I also saw Xena for the last time this year, which was somewhat sad. Even though the beginning was a little rocky, I've been having a lot of fun these past few times talking with her and getting to know her better. I did tell BBBS that I want to stay in contact with her over the summer, but they tend to be a little disorganized. Hopefully it works out though, because it seems like it ended too soon.

OH! Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! It was so good! I laughed! I cried! I LOVED IT! I would highly reccomend it to all of you ladies out there.

So now, junior year has been successfully completed, and I'm a SENIOR! Whoo hoo. Plus, if I haven't already mentioned this, I am meeting John Edwards on Sunday! Most things are going good, I'm happy to say. Some aren't, but whatever. I hope everyone else feels the same way.

HAPPY SUMMER!

Comments:
Girls Gone Wild II!!!!!! I'm so excited! And, I second that Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is an AWESOME movie! (I laughed and I sobbed too, but it was so good! A must-see, girls!)
Anyway, I am scared to be a senior too. It's going to be here and done with before we can even blink! But Allison, I'm glad that I have you and all of our other amazing friends to spend our last year of high school with! Love ya!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]