Wednesday, June 01, 2005

he's some kind of wonderful

Who? I can't quite tell you. I just like that expression, and it's my mission to find someone to say it about.

Dos días más. Oh yay. Friday at 3:00, we'll (as in, the juniors) be seniors. Some disagree, as we haven't taken exams yet. But the seniors will be gone, and that means WE get to move up. I think that's a fairly good rule. So yes, I don't believe it yet, but I am proud of this past year and am mighty excited to have a great summer.

However, this post is really just to say that I don't have TIME to post. Therefore, this will be the last post until after next Wednesday, when I will be relaxing and homeworkless and having much time to blog.

Until then, I wish you all the best of luck on your last days of school as well as on your exams.

Keep on truckin', almost done!

Comments:
That's not entirely true however, since after the end of this week you'll have no homework to divert you so it's entirely possible for you to continue the blog during that time period... Of course now I still have to write that idiotic essay for English... What have I learned about critical writing? I've learned how to play to the teacher, that's about all.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]