Sunday, June 26, 2005

forward

This title is appropriate for more than one reason. First of all, Badger Girls has come to an end, and as we all probably know, FORWARD is the state motto of Wisconsin.

So, Badger Girls wasn't that bad. It was very long, and very hot, but overall it was a worthwhile experience. Built a good amount of character, I'd say. Unfortunately I didn't make any new best friends, but I did meet a bunch of cool girls and had a lot of fun. It made me slightly afraid for college, as I find it extremely stressful to not have a real bathroom with a real shower. It's such a process. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but for only a week, it was tough. I liked the UWO campus, but not as much as UWEC. I'll probably go back and tour it though, just to cover all my bases. So yes, another anticipated week is over already. It's almost the 4th of July. Good gravy.

Other things are moving "forward" as well. Or at least I hope so. Sometimes moving backwards can result in moving forward--taking lessons learned and applying them to situations that were previously unsuccessful. There's usually nothing wrong with a little bit of revisiting. It's just important that your new lessons stay with you and don't let you fall back into who you were before you learned them. Meditate on that.

How is everyone? I've been out of touch for too long. Leave me some comments or give me a call, I'm curious to know how life is going for all of you out there. I certainly hope it's going well, and that everyone is happy and healthy and having plenty of fun.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Comments:
We haven't really talked since the last day of school and it just seems weird to me that we don't keep in touch really. I mean, I see you as a good friend. You were there for me through a lot of things that were hard for me throughout the whole year and I thank you again for that. I don't know, sometimes I guess I feel like I'm an outcast in the group and I don't like it. I love every one of you girls and all of you are good friends. You said yourself that you've been out of touch for too long, but yet, we didn't even talk last night when we were both right there. I guess this is kinda weird to be leaving a comment like this on here but I felt like I needed to say it somewhere. I guess I just don't want to lose your friendship again.

~Becky
 
democrats suck
 
seriously they do really bad....4 more years suck it
 
did those comments have anything to do with anything??? hm..think of something better next time maybe
 
where do u work alison?
 
Wow, thank's for the lovely comments. Why do they suck? Just curious.

Oh, and I work at Rue21.
 
you're great at giving life lessons
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]