Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Eh

So yes, I have a job, and I haven't decided quite how I feel about it yet. Nine hours done already though, which went somewhat fast. Oh, and I work with him. He's fairly dreamy, yet too old for my mother's approval and probably very much not my type. But hey, so what?

This wasn't a good week to start work, because it has kept me from doing other things that I really need to do. The weekend is well on it's way and should hopefully provide some time to make things up. There will be no freaking out involved. Drama also came crashing in this week, but I'm taking some deep breaths and attempting to think of decent solutions.

Only 6 more days! JUST GET IT OVER WITH!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]