Sunday, April 24, 2005

sometimes evil drives a minivan

I am totally making a shirt that says that. Thank you, hitman from Desperate Housewives.

Frankly, I am unsure what I should write here anymore. I am in a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad mood. My attitude about my situation is embarrassing. Yet to get through that, I enjoy writing and working through my thoughts as I put them down in words. I don't want to be criticized. I don't want to be told that I am ugly and mean and selfish and ungrateful. Because a lot of days, that is how I feel about myself and it brings me down to a level that I wouldn't wish upon anyone else. I know in my heart, however, that I am not truly any of those things, because I possess many redeeming qualities to be very proud of and many features that I should be flaunting. That knowledge is the reason that I do continue to write my thoughts here and will continue to do so until I am somehow mentally or physically unable to. All I ask is that you somehow understand that point of view as I go through these uncomfortable moments, events, and days that everyone out there knows so well. I'm not asking for sympathy, just respect.

That having been said, on to other things.

Prom is over. Not only The Women, but PROM too. Holy cow. It was a good time. I love getting dressed up and fancy and parading in front of people. Usually parading is very far from my thing, but I think I like it just for special occasions. The beads came off my sandals, which was awfully dissapointing, but the artsy ordeal of putting them on there was enough fun in itself. At least they lasted through dinner. I had a lot of fun with the group we went with, and dancing the night away is never an unpleasant experience. It was a little funny to be with those same people afterwards, because theres something about having on pajamas and being unable to control your hair that is a tad bit personal. But it was cool, and surprisingly not that uncomfortable. I like sharing that kind of thing with people I don't know. Why? Couldn't tell ya. That was something cool about Peru, we got to find out who people really were when they weren't physically able to put on a false face. (Oh, you know, sometimes food poisoning makes it difficult to be "cool.") Anyway, overall, I'll give the night a 7 out of 10.

Today was not the typical day after prom. I babysat from 9:45-3:15, went to the Variety Show, picked up pictures, ate dinner at Rachel's, went to the grocery store, organized my pictures, and did homework. Whew. After all that, it is most certainly time to hit the hay. Goodnight. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]