Sunday, March 20, 2005

Nervous

I leave for Peru in 3 days. Early Thursday morning, I say goodbye to mi familia, and hit the road.

I'm nervous! Excited and nervous, but I still don't really care for all these butterflies. I suppose it hasn't quite sunken in yet that I am actually going to be in a completely different country. A whole new continent, as a matter of fact! I have never before traveled to a different country, besides driving through a small bit of Canada, and especially now that my parents won't be with me, I'm just a little anxious.

I'm all packed, so that's good. There are just a few things that I have to use up until Wednesday night before I pack them, but other than that, I finally have everything I need. Whew. It was a long tedious process, trying to analyze the temperature and the terrain and all that jazz. But hopefully I have packed everything that I will need.

PERU!! I'm going to Peru. I won't post again until after I return, and hopefully then I'll remember to post fun "travel journal" excerpts and other randomness from the trip. I love you all, and I hope you all have marvelous vacations!!

I'll leave you now with my newest song of interest..."Collide," by Howie Day.

The dawn is breaking
A light shinging through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

I'm quite you know
You make a first impression
I found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide

You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide



See you in APRIL!!

Comments:
Have an AMAZING trip!!! Take lots of pictures too- I expect you to use up all of those 8 cameras!
 
please stay where you're going no one really wants you to come back....you're mean allison.....I see the way you treat people and you're super mean. I dont like you at all....you're friends are f*cking idiots...
 
Ok this is a comment on the previous post.
You are just MEAN. Its not allison that's mean, its YOU. Who gives you the right to say stuff like that about a person you probably don't even know? And if you do know Allison perosnally, talk to her instead of posting shit like you just did on her blog. Nobody cares that you don't like Allison. Allison is a bigger person than to let you be a complete idiot and let it bother her. You're only making yourself look bad.

you are the f*cking idiot

umm Allison i miss you so much and I do want you to come back.
 
OK, so, this is Allison, and I´M IN PERU! Puno, Peru, to be exact, right on the shore of Lake Titicaca. I have free time now before dinner so I thought I´d check my mail, and all that jazz. The vacation so far has been amazing, but I am anxious to get home. Hope everyone is enjoying their break!!!
 
I am agree with the second comment, but have some problems with the 3rd. I did get to know Allison personally and I know if I tried to tell her that she is a bitch, she would just talk shit about me to all of her "friends" whom she talks about behind all their backs. Give me a name and I will tell you crap she has said about that person. If she was a 'bigger person' she wouldn't talk about people and confront them like you want the 2nd comment to do. Please tell Allison to take your advice then I'm sure we would have less shit to say about her.
 
Allison again, and, well, sorry, but some of you lie. And if you feel that way, please stay away from me, because I don´t want to be around people who trash me anonymously on my blog. I CAN´T WAIT TO COME HOME!! And when I return, I will be different, just a little. Life will change.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]