Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Looks like...

We could ALL use a little help.

Laugh at what I write if you are compelled to do so. But then look at your own life, as well. We all have a past, and we all have insecurities. We all complain and we all want things we can't have. Everyone loves someone who doesn't love them back, or wishes they could achieve something they may never achieve. But everyone also wants to be loved, even if it's not by that person who they want to be loved by or if it's a different kind of love than they would prefer. Everyone wants to succeed at the things they like to do and takes pride in themselves when they achieve that success. Everyone loves their family and their friends, deep down, and if they can't express it, they sometimes, if not all the time, wish they could. I observe, and I write about it. I live and I love, and I write about it. So comment what you may, but then look in the mirror. And remember how you feel each time someone takes a stab at how you choose to live your life, and how much you, yourself, hesitate to share with the world because you are afraid of that shot someone might take at you.


We're all in the same boat. No one is better, no one is worse. Everyone is human. Love each other.

Comments:
Allison, I totally agree with you. I found this other blogger that is interesting and I would like to see your views on what he/she wrote. Go to http://livenit.blogspot.com/2005/02/life.html. He/she hasn't writen much but I found it interesting. I hope you think so too.
Don't worry, I love you Allison.
 
Allison, you are absolutely right!
And I would just like to say to those of you who come here and are critical...It's one thing to disagree with Allison's opinions. It's a completely different thing to bash her and then not leave your name! Don't be a bunch of frickin' cowards!!
 
allison, although I have a different opinion of you than others which I do not wish to disclose right now I do think its very cool that you have a online journal or whatever you want to call it. however, people that take stabs at you...are people...people are stupid and people are mean. for whatever reason thats what humans are sometimes. those of us who keep our opinions of others to ourselves arent better just more private. I looked at what some people have written on here and some of it is shocking and some of its good and some bad. I know you but I dont what I do know is that it takes courage to do this and courage is an admirable quality. to say that you have it is something I cannot do because like I said I dont know you very well. But I do know who you are by name and face. there are times in our lives one we must all look and see who we are and what we've done. some of us arent ready to do that right now and thats okay. I do believe that you've done that and thats why you feel so comfortable with keeping entries like these. thats cool. I wish I could do that but the fear of people taking "stabs" at me is something that I dont think I'm ready to handle. pardon me for babbling but theres another thing I have the urge to say: when some of us have been mean shouldn't we apologize for it and move on? thats what I think and maybe thats not all true but like you said we each have our own opinions. way to express yours. its actually quite relaxing reading another persons's view points. keep it up. words are words and words die quickly. don't let words bring you down. don't let others bring you down. especially at times like these when we just need to stick together. life can be so short as we've all seen, reach out to someone you might not want to. start anew make amends and make friends with all. life can be so lonely...ever so lonely.
 
penis
 
having someone inside you isn't love
 
Good point.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]