Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It isn't easy swimming up stream. But the fight must go on.

(Quote of the day by Karyn)

Today was long. And sad.

I wish there was something to do in order to help Mr. Hansen, Senora K, and their families. But there isn't anything, besides sending positive thoughts and prayers in their direction. There will be a candlelight hope vigil on Sunday at 6 p.m., around the flagpole at East. Bring candles, warm clothes and blankets, and plenty of positive thoughts. Anyone who wants to talk, or share stories, or just be with friends to support Hansen's quick recovery is welcome to join. He is strong on his own, and with all of us behind him, he is bound to win this fight.

Compared to that, this is nothing. But I didn't get the job I applied for at Gordman's. Not enough qualifications, probably, which I understand. It's dissapointing, but I do have other things to focus on.

Mrs. Riska changed the rehearsal schedule, and now my night of freedom and The O.C. has been stolen from me. Rehearsal from 6-8 tomorrow night. Not a pleasant surprise.

The good things about today were that I didn't get a lot of homework, and Rachel and I bonded. I hope that tomorrow brings better events and a little more good news.

I miss my grandma. Everything about her. The way she smelled, and the clothes she wore, and how soft she was. And now I'm crying again. Goodnight.

Comments:
i love you seƱora...my thoughts are with you
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]