Saturday, February 26, 2005

weak in the knees

I love Les Miserables oh so much. I'm not a cool theater person, and I can't really sing so anybody wants to hear me, but I wish that I would have been somehow involved with it because it was...just...so...incredible. I was literally moved to tears both times I saw it, and let me tell ya, I would pay good money for a certain Jean Valjean to sing to/about/with me. It was just so amazing. Actually, magical would be a lovely word to describe it. I really admire all the people that put so much time and effort into creating the production, because without them, there would be nothing to write about right now.

I also got to spend time with some of my super fun extended family tonight, while eating pizza, and it just doesnt get much better than that. My cousin Julie and her husband Justin went to dinner/the play with us, and they're just about the cutest couple I've ever seen. They've been married for three years and it's obvious that they're still as crazy about each other and have as much fun together as when they were dating in high school. Something about that is just so adorable. Skot was there, too, and there aren't really any good words to describe his new...look. The dreads totally fit his personality, though, so I wouldn't expect anything less from him, and I sort of do actually like it. If he wanted his hair to scream "SKOT!", then he has definitely succeeded.

Applying for a job is very nervewracking (and I don't know how to spell that...). BUT I SURVIVED! And I felt good about it, too. Mr. Anderson's wife interviewed me and it went really well. It certainly didn't hurt that I'm going to babysit for them. ;) As much as I don't really want to have a job, I do hope that they hire me. It seems like a very fun place to work, and I need the money pretty bad. Hopefully it's a job I can keep throughout the summer and into/throughout next school year. We'll see.

That's about all I know this evening; I hope everyone's weekend is going well. Enjoy your Sunday. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]