Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Reality

I can be anything I want to be when I grow up.

Isn't that amazing? It's SO amazing that I didn't even fully realize that until today.

The possibilities are endless. And Eau Claire is where it's at, I'm sure of it.

Spanish.
Special Education.
Broadcast Journalism.

Everything I'm even remotely interested in is sitting right there in front of me, and is mine for only $9,000 a year! Imagine that. It's just simply incredible.

I'm in awe, so I'm going to finish up my Spanish now.

More later. ;)

Comments:
Heh, doubly lucky, you're pretty sure where you want to go and at least have potential careers in mind. Sounds better than anything I've got planned so far. Sounds fun though, but I have to go start some homework, since i have a nice hefty lab journal due tommorow, as well as that Macbeth writing for tommorow... Oh the joys of english, right?
 
this is to the person who commented above...or below...I'm not actually sure where this one will appear in comparison to the last post..but nevertheless. Do not get worked up over not knowing what you want to do with youre life. Allison certainly has things figured out, and thats great. Some people are liek that, they just, but surprisingly, most people don't. They enter college not sure what they want, or they enter thinking they know, but find out they dont, so dont feel bad or worry yourself too much right now. There is still plenty of time to figure out your life right now...so dont worry abotu it and just focuse on that hefty lab writeup, instead. haha!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]