Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Prepared for the Wonderful

Thanks, Miss Rachel.

Did you know that the most fatal type of Malaria is called Plasmodium Falciparum? And did you also know that massages are heavenly, and that friends make life worth living? And that I totally showed today's pre-calc test who's boss? You better believe all those things. Because they are so true, I can hardly stand it. Also, tubing is just way too much fun.

Should I expand on those things? Maybe a little..

Except for the malaria. That's pretty much just a fact you might need to know someday...or something.

I got a massage tonight for the first time ever, and it was waaaaay too short. It was exactly what I needed, especially today. I would strongly recommend that everyone save up some moola and pay for me to get another one. Soon. ;)

Friends make life worth living, because, well, they just do! I wouldn't ever smile, or laugh, or have inside jokes if it weren't for the amazing people I get to spend time with everyday. For the 8 billionth time, I love you guys.

I ONLY GOT ONE WRONG ON THE PRE-CALC TEST!! Yes, I am ecstatic. Plllllease let this be the first of many more good grades.

Tubing yesterday with my little kids was soo much fun. Yes, I do claim them as my own, and no, I don't know why. I forgot how fun that kind of thing is, and I'm glad that the temperature was nice enough to let me enjoy it. Even though it's been a hassle this year to get to tutoring, that kind of thing makes it worth it.

I haven't updated in a long while. I've been a little busy and a lot tired. Just thought I'd throw in an update until I have mucho tiempo to sit down and blog again.

And remember...
You. Are. Fabulous.

Comments:
Good for you. Pre calc needs to be put in its place sometimes. It gets uppity otherwise... And w00t for tubing!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]