Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm really pretty cold

I'm really antsy, and I'm getting bored and fidgety, so I've decided to write again, only three hours after my last entry. That means that I'm pretty much going to be writing about nothing that matters. (Someone needs to get a life...)

I'm so sad about the old school. I drove around it last night, and with these scary orange-ish lights shining from the inside, you can tell how empty and lonely the building really is. Maybe it sounds stupid to say that a building is lonely, but how can it not be? It's just so sad. So much has happened within those walls (many of which no longer exist) and just like that, the memories end. If you look into the back windows, where the math rooms used to be, you can still see the Mickey Mouse mural on the wall. You'll probably cry, too. (And if you do, please let me know, because I don't want to be the only one.)

I wish that money grew on trees. The ones in my backyard, preferably. I have so many random important things to buy before Peru. And at the same time there are so many things I want to buy for not-Peru, such as some muy adorable shirts at Target. I won't buy the muy cute things that I don't need, yet it's still really painful to instead spend my money on underwear and t-shirts that I'm going to throw away while I'm there. Peru is indeed more important and worth a ton more than anything I will ever be able to purchase at a store. I'm just bad with the whole money thing. Oh well, I will bring back plenty of alpaca fur blankets and wool sweaters, and those muy cute shirts at Target will be jealous that I passed them up. Souvenirs, anyone?

Are you sick of reading, yet? I'm not really sick of writing, but I had a late night last night and the tiredness is getting to me. Plus, I'm really cold, and the floor in front of the fireplace is looking like a crazy good place to crash. Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow. ;)

Oh, yeah, and as of today, only six months until 18. Paaaaaaartay.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]