Sunday, February 27, 2005

everything changes

I feel guilty about this, because I was so motivated to follow through with this plan, and I told so many people that it was going to happen.

But I'd like to make this my official announcement...that I will not be trying out for dance team.

1.) I am not ready, now that tryouts have been moved ahead like two weeks. It would be a waste of my time to go there and show them how much I can't do.

2.) I really need to have a real job with regular hours next year. If I want to go to college I sort of need to pay for it.

3.) I love tutoring. And if I were to make dance team, I would be unable to do that again. It came down to which of those two things was more important.

Ok, so, I apologize for getting all excited and pumped up and then not actually doing it. But, what can I say? There are too many other important things going on!

Good luck to all those who actually do try-out, I'll be cheering for you!

Comments:
Just live throught your sister...We don't blame you
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]