Saturday, January 08, 2005

Today's the day

I've been waiting for this day since middle school. And now it's here. I don't even believe it.

It's 9:10 a.m. and surprisingly I am awake. Mainly because I went to sleep at 11:30 last night, due to the fact that I didn't know what else to do with myself.

I have some mixed feelings this morning. I am excited, I really am. Yesterday was so much fun, and the decorations look great, and we danced and danced and laughed and laughed and I know we'll have the same amount of fun (plus more) tonight. At the same time, my flippin' eyebrows have not healed, and although the burns are (thank god) much less visible than they were on Thursday, they will still make me self concious all night. I am trying so hard to be optimistic, and hoping that my wonderful makeup artist will be able to conceal them. My hair I'm sure will be beautiful, as well as my dress and my shoes and my DATE, so my eyebrows should be the least of my worries. But you know, they just aren't, at the moment.

So now, I'm going to have a big mug of hot chocolate, and some waffles maybe, and then take a shower before my hair appointment at 11:00. And all the while I'll be doing my best to focus on the parts of this evening that will be amazing, rather than those that won't.

I hope everyone has a spectacular night at Junior Girls, and I expect to see plenty of pictures on Monday! ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]