Sunday, January 16, 2005

Religion in Literature: Looking at Society Through Belief

Care to make up an even more random B.S. title for my essay? It's done now, thank goodness, and now all I have to do is wait 4 months to get it back and see my grade. I worked hard and knew what I was talking about, so I'll hope for the best.

On a somewhat English-related topic, Landretti talked to me about real human things on Friday when I met with her. Did you catch that? Like REAL non-English, somewhat personal things. She's more than just a teacher! It was an amazing discovery, let me tell ya.

It's been too long since I updated, I don't really even remember what's all happened. My oh my.

Last week went pretty fast, I suppose, and now exams have hit me right in the face and I don't really know where to start preparing. I'm having trouble deciding which of my exams is the most crucial...
Bio is worth 1/3 of the semester grade.
Pre-Calc could either pass me or fail me.
History will probably be the difference between an A and a B.
Spanish will, too.
English, ugh, I hope it's not too important, but as always, it will be.
...I don't feel like being overwhelmed at the moment, so I got everything done that I had to do today and I'm going to take it one day at a time. Yes, I know that I only have two days, but that's another thing I'm trying to put out of my mind.

The Village. Good movie. (Randomness.)

Becky's party was last night, and let's just say it was...interesting. I had a really good time with the ladies, for the most part, but there were some other rather frustrating parts of the evening, as well. Those would include dirty looks, lying, not being able to sleep, cigarette smoke, below zero temperatures, and being locked out of the house at 2:30 a.m. Yeah, interesting is a good word.

Next weekend, there better be a party. Should I have a party? Well, I could, but what on earth would we do? I need some suggestions, or someone should probably better volunteer to host. Because I know I'm not alone in this want to party it up. There will be no homework for TWO WHOLE DAYS. Almost too good to be true, I'd say.

I'm in a really strange mood, so I should probably head out. When I'm in a more mellow, sane mood, I'll find time to write some more.

Good luck this week! DON'T FREAK OUT! (Unless it's totally necessary, of course.)





Comments:
hey, ....its someones birthday this weekend...AND exams will be over...wow...how many more reasons are there for a party?....not many, if I do say so for myself! ;)
 
well its off the topic of your entry...but i was thinking of starting a blog of my own...any tips?
 
Tips? Let's see...
There's not really anything right or wrong to do. Just write what you want and post what you want, and be prepared for the not-so-positive feedback. It's really fun-I'm very glad I started one. Good luck. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]