Saturday, January 29, 2005

I've only been awake for an hour

That wouldnt really matter much, except for the fact that it's quarter to two. Ay. Starting this week, I am no longer going to deprive myself of sleep. Let's see how that goes...

So who will be able to attend a performance of The Women in April? Because, well, I'm in it! I didn't make callbacks for one of the 10 main roles, but I do have two minor roles and I am pretty happy with that. I have to start somewhere, and this looks like a lovely place.

Going back to the fact that I've only been awake for an hour, I really hope that I'm not getting sick. I have a little bit of a headache, a just barely noticeable sore throat, and I just slept for almost 13 hours straight. Hmm, interesting. DayQuil, here I come.

The basketball game last night was good-both JV and Varsity won and the dance team performed marvelously. ;) Afterwards Kelly and I "pow-wowed", in the words of Scott, for a little bit before I headed home to get really tired and go to sleep. It was a fairly enjoyable night, if I do say so myself. Next weekend we play Rapids and Elizabeth is coming into town!! I am excited about that, and hopefully a good time will be had by all.

Yes, this was kind of a boring post, but I'm bored, so it was to be expected. I have to babysit for several hours tonight, so before that, I think I'll take a nap. Ugh.

Have a great day.

Comments:
hey i got to sign this thing, thats pretty cool, i dont have anything to say though, ummmmm, idk, go listen to spanish caravan by the doors cuz its a friggin good song
buuh bye
 
uhhh and good job with the play deal, ms myrtle and the pediatrist or w/e should be the best parts of the play, oook now im done
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]