Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Finally

I have great things to write about today! My heart is still a little heavy, but I don't feel like dwelling on that tonight.

B- in Pre-Calc. Never before have I ever been so happy to get that low of a grade. I am ecstatic. Seriously.

B for semester in Bio. That's pretty much what I was expecting, but I have an 87%, and my percentage from first to second quater improved by like eight points. I think some bargaining can be done. I'm sort of bad at bribery, but I'll have to work on that...

I auditioned for The Women tonight, and it actually didn't go too bad. I was sort of semi-impressed with myself. Hopefully Mrs. Riska enjoyed the audition as well. Wait, hang on a minute. What do I know? I haven't auditioned for anything since 6th grade! And I don't even remember that, I just know that it must have happened because I was in the musical! Ay. So I really have no idea how it went. But I'm hoping that "not too bad" is correct.

I thought that I didn't have tutoring at all last week. But guess what? I did! On Monday! And I didn't go! Oh my, I was embarrassed when I discovered that today. But it was still sort of funny. Tutoring was fun today, I got to hear juicy, gossipy, fifth grade, school forest stories. And who doesn't love that? I find it to be quite entertaining. I'm glad that my kids are finally starting to open up around me. They used to be really quiet or only talk about math, and I love that now they're telling me real stories and listening to mine. It's really cool. I also get to have a wonderful Junior Girls picture session with Mrs. E., whom I absolutely adore. Another babysitting job for them on Saturday night, too. I love John Marshall and all the people in it. Well, not all of them. But, yeah, you know.

So? What else? Not much really. I am having a fairly forgetful night, though, so I might update again soon.



THE NOTEBOOK on DVD in 14 days!!!

Comments:
I know the feeling in bio, 88.8 and a 91, but screwed up a bit too much on the semester exam... Too bad about english though. But that's what next semester is for isn't it?

TO&O
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]