Sunday, January 02, 2005

2005, holy cow

It's really amazing how fast time goes. I don't really like the look of "2005," because odd numbers sort of creep me out, but it means that we're all so old. Jeeze. Mostly a good thing, though, depending on how you look at it. Is it very strange for me to be amazed at how old I am? I suppose it probably is. If you feel the same way, informing me of that would be greatly appreciated. However, I am glad that time is moving forward, because something would be terribly wrong if it had stopped. Hopefully 2005 contains new cures and medicines and healthy babies and well, cake. Oh, how I love cake. But really, the medicines and cures and babies are important too.

SO, New Year's Eve, whew. It was a good time. I honestly do not remember the last time I stayed awake until that insane hour. 5 a.m. may be the normal go-to-sleep time for some of you party animals out there, but it's totally foreign to me. It was so much fun though, we watched the 8th grade variety show video at 3:00 in the morning, slept for a few hours, and then had orange juice and marshmallows for breakfast. Doesn't get much better than that. It made me even more excited for next weekend's afterparty; so much to look forward to. Hopefully all my pictures turn out.
There was, of course, some drama, but I haven't quite figured it all out yet, so I won't write about it. There's still some conversing, and stuff, to be done. Overall, though, I'm glad everyone was able to get together and celebrate. Hopefully you all had a great night as well.

Now, onto what will probably be a very long week. Just think about the weekend though (and Friday, too, for those who get to decorate), and nothing else should matter much. Optimism is key. ;) May the next five days treat you well. Goodnight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]