Monday, December 06, 2004

stupid math

Or stupid me, more like it.

Actually, wait, don't freak out. I am aware that I am NOT stupid. Really, I am pretty sure that I am an intelligent young adult, thank you. But it's been one of those days when that's not the most obvious thing ever. I hate math. I am not good at it, I don't comprehend things as quickly as everyone else, and I am super jealous of those that are naturals at trigonometry. I just want to understand, even if it is work and takes a little time, I want to know what I'm doing. As of now, I just stare at my homework without a clue in the world where to even start. And then, thinking that maybe I wasn't the only one who didn't get it, I ask a few people at school if they, too, had difficulties. Nope. No one. I am alone. All alone and feeling dumb. How pleasant.

Comments:
Don't worry. Math can be a whore. I don't think everyone I know in pre-calc at west gets everything. Granted, you guys are probably farther than us. We... seem to digress a lot. Really though, it'll click.
 
i only did portions of the assignments, didn't do the chapter review or test, and aced the test.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]