Monday, December 20, 2004

Snow Day

Well it wasn't a REAL snow day, but half a day off is fine with me. My Christmas gifts are now totally put together, all my cards are written out, and I got all my homework done! Hooray for that. I decided this morning during the Link Crew meeting that I'm going to have fun everyday this week. It's going to be a crazy good time.

I saw my PSAT scores today, and they weren't too shabby. I could have done better, but I had to save SOME energy for the real tests, of course. I suppose it's helpful that I actually enjoy standardized testing, because that makes a difference. Did I just admit that I enjoy standardized testing? While we're at it, I also enjoy discussing literature, and hot lunch.

Dad's side of the family was here for Christmas yesterday, and with them it's always just a little bit ackward. With my mom's side, all the families have things in common, and see each other on a pretty regular basis, but on my dad's side, each family is completely and totally different. Just as an example: My cousins from Marathon live on a farm, my cousins from Madison live...in Madison (and dress like gangtsa rappers), and my family lives in Wausau, so therefore, we're normal. Everything in each of our environments is completely opposite, and because of that we just don't all click very well. It's nice to be around family, but it's unfortunate when "family" and "ackward silence" go together.

So, only 3 days to go. Can't wait that long? Go to this site, www.boohbah.com/zone.html, and maybe it will take some of your stress away. Either that, or you'll wonder who drugged your drink. But either way, I'd have to say it's fairly amusing and totally worth checking out. Have a great rest of the week!!! ;)







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]