Friday, December 10, 2004

A little bit of randomness

Come on everybody, let's stop being mean to each other. That's all there is to it. Stop talking behind each others backs, spreading rumors, lying, etc. It's just not nice. Everything is getting screwed up because some people aren't making good decisions and being respectful to one another. Jeeze, you guys, that shouldn't be happening. Especially now, right around Christmas, and Junior Girls, etc., no one wants to be fighting. So stop it already!

With that out of the way, I have to sing at church tomorrow. Oh my goodness. I'm not sure about this. I have always wanted to sing in church, but actually doing it is totally different. I'm going to practice with Katie and Kelly in about 30 minutes, and hopefully that works out ok, but now I'm getting nervous. Plus, some...people...I know will probably be there, and 5:30 mass is the most crowded, and ugh. This could be a disaster. But hey, let's hope not.

A sophomore is going to kill me. Wouldn't that be horrible? Yes, it would. She's very mean and she says things about other people in choir that really upset me. Today, she heard me say that girls like her make other highschool students suicidal, and she laughed. Holy cow. I'm a goner.

Math test didn't go too well, but the bio test did, so that's a relief. And by the way, I appreciate comments, and I thank the anonymous commenter for taking the time to read my blog. It's good to know that you're smart, but that doesn't get you very far when you're a jerk. Let me know when you find out which matters more in the long run.

Whew, I must go sing now. Wish me luck.

Oh, and by the way, thank goodness for Mathew. And for Christopher. Without them, my days would have no sunshine. And everybody needs a little sunshine. ;)





Comments:
Everybody does need a little sunshine, and I hope you know that you brighten alot of people's days with all that sunshine you give off.
 
yeah, I'd have to agree. You certainly do brighten a lot of other people's days. Its just too bad that people dont give you enough credit and really show how much they appreciate it. So heres to appreciating it!
 
and I meant to add, also, that I'd just like to thank you for being such a kind and supportive person. People such as yourself are one in a million, and to come accross someone as awesome as you and have my life touched as much as it is, its really something special. so, thanks for being the way you are, and dont let people drag you down. There are people out there with no self respect, and they feel the need to drag others down with them, so no matter what, dont let them!
 
you rain on my parade slut
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]