Friday, December 17, 2004

I can't write poetry

But if I could, I would write a very good one about how I feel right at this moment. Unfortunately, that isn't possible, so I'll have to put it into some other, less rhyme-like words. The other thing that's unfortunate about this situation, is that I do not have TIME right at this moment to write about it, because I must go get ready for a basketball game.

I apologize for the horrible gap between posts, and I promise I'll write later tonight, when I (and all my passangers) return safely to Wausau. Until then, I'd like to share with you a wonderful article I came across. What this woman writes is exactly what Allison feels, and brought her to tears when she read it. *Sigh* Oh, and the author is a lesbian, and that might help to clarify certain statements. Don't let the website address stop you, as I think many people are compassionate enough understand the points being made. Read and reflect, por favor.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/plaidder/04/36.html

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]