Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Here's the deal

There are so many people that aren't nice. That sounds stupid, but it's true. They are mostly the people that think they can say and/or do whatever they want, and pay no consequences for any of them. Little things, big things, it doesn't matter. It all adds up eventually and forms into a person that is rather, well, unpleasant. Maybe I put too much trust in people, or maybe it just goes back to the fact that a lot of people just. aren't. nice.
I do everything I can, and all I want in my life is to be happy with the simplest things. A lot of times the simplest things are overshadowed by materials and other complexities, but in the end it takes very little to be truly content with the life you're living. I love my friends and my family, which you've read here many times before. I want to be good to them and I want them to always know that I care and am right here if they need me. I dont ever want them to feel alone. I know that there are plenty of people who don't care for me. Heck, there could even be some who hate me, but I think I know who they are if they do. I understand that I can't make everyone's world bright and beautiful (It was one of the hardest lessons I've had to learn so far). But I also understand that not one of these people I care about deserves to have a world that's anything less than that.
My heart broke a little bit today, because someone that I used to have a great amount of respect for has failed to see the love and care that I did my best to display. What more is there to do, after you've done your best? I wish there was more, because I'd do anything for this person to see the truth. Maybe it sounds selfish, because re-reading that I can see how it would, but I really don't think it's very selfish at all. I wanted this person, as well as the rest of his/her family, to be happy, and to respect me like I respected them. Because they were so important to me, and I wanted to be even half as important to them. It didn't work, though, and here I am, without a clue in the world how to even react. It shouldn't be a big deal, but it is.
I'm fairly certain that someone out there, who has read this in the past, will read this again, and know exactly who I'm talking about. He/she will think I'm stupid for taking time to think about this and to even consider being liked or respected by the family I speak of. If that is you, consider how true what I have just written really is, and then you and I have some words to exchange.

Enough tears for now. Goodnight.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]