Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year's Eve!

Wow, today is December 31st, 2004. That means that tomorrow, it will be January 1st, 2005. My oh my, how time flies. How long does it take the average person to remember to write 05, rather than 04? I think there should be a study conducted on that, because I know I'm not the only one that will still write 04 halfway into March. It's been a mediocre year. Full of the good, the bad, and the ugly. For me, it was a year to learn important lessons, and to realize how freakin' old I am already. Tomorrow, after partying the night away with some of my favorite people, I'll write some more about '04.

Until then, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!! ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]