Friday, December 17, 2004

An alternative to the poetry that I'm unable to write

The only reason I got up this morning was so I could go back to sleep. I came home from school, layed down in my bed, and cried myself to sleep. How terribly depressing is that? And really, the day as a whole wasn't even that bad. I got most of my homework out of the way, and Matt looked super wonderful. (As he does everyday, but I totally have a weakness for ties and dress shoes.) Huck Finn is pretty funny and I like it so far, so that made my day a little brighter as well. Not to mention a road trip to the game in Rapids which was also great fun. So where did this negativity come from, you might ask? Math. Again. I understood it. I actually enjoyed taking the test because I knew what was going on. WRONG. Don't get your hopes up, Allison, because you really did just as bad as you usually do! How is it even possible? I try, and try...and nothing. I don't know what to do anymore. No loser comments this time, please, because I already know that you're all smarter than me. It's not necessary to point out the obvious.

So besides me being sad and bitter (well, ok, some of the following events did include me being both of those things), what else has been going on lately?
Well...
Sunday: Christmas shopping and cookie-making. I need more money. And I don't need anymore cookies.
Monday: Winter Concert. Too long, and not the most impressive thing ever. Krause was somewhat of a jerk, and we sucked. Happy Holidays!
Tuesday: Watched some curling. Or, more importantly, watched Matt. ;)
Wednesday: Tried to cooperate with the most evil person in the world, while at the same time trying to spread holiday cheer. I could go on for days about that, but I'll refrain.
Thursday: Democratic Party Christmas Dinner, which was heaps of fun. Sat at the same table as Russ Decker, and recieved a coffee mug in the gift exchange. Good times.

All in all, there was not quite enough good and a little more bad than necessary in this week. Good thing it went quickly, and we have only four school days to go. The sooner Christmas gets here, the better.

The only other thing I have to talk about tonight is Christmas presents. I'm feeling really bad that everyone is buying presents for tons of people, and I'm not. I just can't afford it this year, mostly because of Junior Girls. So, the moral of the story is, even though you don't get a gift from me, you're still important and I still love you, ok? The end.

Until next time, goodnight. ;)

Comments:
Allison, I am sorry that you are sad. You shouldnt be though because I am constantly in awe and jealous of you! This is because you are a)beautiful b)way way smarter than I am c)the puffy paint queen d)the nicest person I know and e) an amazing democrat. -Shauna
 
i hate shauna
 
Well, I love Shauna, and that's all that matters, so FUCK OFF.
 
hey allison,
im sorry that you are feeling unhappy about life... especially math...which can be a total bitch. I completely feel your pain and hopefully we can just pull through to the holidays... and on the topic of presents for others, can you think of anything that you are just dying to recieve and that is conviniently affordable?
 
French silk pie would be nice, thank you. Oh, and a button maker. That would be the ultimate Christmas present, however I do not know where to get one or how much they cost. ;)
 
What makes one the most evil person in the world? Is it that he or she questions your great authority as vice president? Could it be that he or she does not approve of all of your ideas? Or, is it that he or she really has done nothing wrong at all. This probably just eats away at you. It could be because you have a horrible mental image of this person and when reality and this mental image are not the identical you easily bridge the gap by writing fun comments like " Tried to cooperate with the most evil person in the world." He or she will take this as long as you can give it; however, the day that YOU decide to grow up and stop posting ridiculous comments on the Internet, the most evil person in the world will talk to you. Eventually he or she may not be the most evil person in the world. It can only start when someone grows up.

Merry Christmas,
-the most evil person in the world
 
I have grown up, dear boy, and much faster than I should have, at that. Reality and my mental image are identical, I can assure you, and only because you have made them that way. You don't talk to me because you are afraid. Of what, I am not sure. However, when YOU grow up and face me like you know you already should have, THAT is when I will stop posting "ridiculous comments on the internet." Merry Christmas to you, too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]