Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Well...

Ok, so I admit it, I have no clue what to blog about today. But I was getting really sick of visiting a non-updated blog and I'd like to think that maybe some other people are just itching to read a new entry as well.
Frankly, this week has been like running on a treadmill. I run and run and sweat and almost die, yet when I stop, I'm still exactly where I started. I've studied and worked and done homework and the outcomes have been nothing to be proud of. Ugh. Hopefully it's just a bad week, because I'm not very pleased with it. I need a homework-less weekend so I can go out and have a good time. (As if it's not unusual for me to "go out and have a good time." Ha, that's funny, isn't it?) I don't want to have to study or write bibliographies for another good week or so. But, should I really be complaining? A week from tomorrow I'll be knee deep in turkey and cranberry sauce, and that is nothing to be upset about. (Except for the fact that if I was literally knee-deep in it, that would be kind of gross, and such a waste of good food) So, I'll just suck it up and get these last four school days out of the way. Ugh again.
Mother Nature is really being a bitch lately, and I'm getting kind of depressed with nothing other than foggy wet darkness surrounding me. No sun, no snow, no nothing. How terribly sad. What is there to do to make gloomy day depression go away? Not much I can think of, but feel free to leave some suggestions.
I finally got to go to the chiropractor today, and it was such a relief. Still not feeling 100%, but it helps soooo much. The weird thing about that visit was that my chiropractor was wearing a hemp, shark tooth necklace. Most likely you don't know him, so that really means nothing to you, but trust me, it was amusing and slightly disturbing.
Today after school we went to Evolutions to look at flower arrangements for Junior Girls, and that place is just so super cool. I really want to work there, because it seems like a place that would prevent you from ever being in a bad mood. It's all decorated and pretty and wonderful, and they're around flowers and other colorful stuff all day. Sounds like a good job to me. We decided on some really sweet things to be put together for the arrangements, and we go back in 2 weeks to make the final decision. It's been a little more stressful than I was anticipating, but the harder we work, the better the night will be. (And it's already going to be just about the best night ever without all the little details, so just imagine how it will be after everything comes together. ;) How special.)

Ay, even after talking about good things, I'm still feeling a lack of cheer. Hopefully the bad week ended today, and if not, hopefully I'll have two at least slightly more positive days. Cross your fingers.

Hug, anyone?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]