Saturday, November 13, 2004

Oh so adorable

I'd just like to share with you a conversation that took place today, at approximately 7:15 p.m., between Jack (2 1/2 years old) and Allison (Jack's babysitter).

Jack: "No sleep tonight."
Allison: "Really? You aren't going to go to sleep at all?"
Jack: "No. No. No."
Allison: "Well then what if I fall asleep? What are you going to do without me?"
Jack: "Play marbles."

LITTLE KIDS ARE SO CUTE! They know exactly what they want to do all the time. Hmm...people who AREN'T little kids could maybe learn some lessons.

That's really all I have to say tonight, because I'm tired, and I miss someone but I can't find him, and I just ran out of Cheetos, and it's all just rather unfortunate. *Sigh*

Goodnight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]