Sunday, November 28, 2004

It's just the way I am...

I have this tendency to put great sentimental value on things that very few other people do. Or on things that don't really deserve any, and then people think I'm crazy when I get emotional about them. Want to know what I mean? Here we go...
Last year, there was something super special about our Sophomore Dream Team, those boys that were talented enough to "play with the big boys." Tonight, sitting in the brand new gym to watch a basketball game for the very first time, B.F. scored the first (amazing) points of the game, and it brought a tear to my eye. (yeah, I cry a lot, did you catch that?) Why? Because they're not just playing with the big boys now, they ARE the big boys. And that's just so cool. How pathetic is it that I take something as simple as basketball and make it into that?? Very. I should be embarrassed for writing, that, actually.

Now that the embarrassment is out of the way...

I just spent the evening con el objeto de mi afecto, (I think you'd agree that it's just cooler to say stuff like that in Spanish) and now I'm trying to get really tired so I can go to sleep at a decent hour and not sleep all day tomorrow. Because I've been sleeping way too much lately. Maybe tomorrow I'll go RUNNING. Oh, how funny that would be. I'd actually be afraid for my life, because heart attacks are just no good.

Well, enough writing, time to get tired. G'night. ;)

Oh, P.S.
I HAVE MY OLD RING BACK! Well, not the exact same one that shattered in Florida, but a new one that's exactly like it. HOORAY!

Ok, goodnight (for real).

Comments:
yes allison, i dont agree with you on many things, but the whole thing about our boys being old is so true, and it makes me sad because that means we are all getting so old. and soon we'll be out of highschool and we will barely even know each other anymore...tear
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]