Sunday, October 24, 2004

Lazy Sunday

It feels like there should be snow on the ground, and that it should be just a little closer to Christmas than it really is. Halloween isn't even for another week, but for some reason I keep looking outside, expecting/hoping to see snow. The weird thing? I hate snow. Actually, I think it's beautiful and I love to watch it fall, but it's cold, and therefore, I hate it. I was thinking not too long ago about Wisconsin, and how lucky us Wisconsinites are to live here. It may seem fairly sucky at times, but if you think about it, we are one state out of a select few that actually has four real seasons. If we lived in Florida, wouldn't it eventually get boring, living with only one season? Of course it would be hot and sunny all the time, but wouldn't you eventually crave jumping in leaves and making snow angels? I'm pretty sure I would, because something about the seasons changing is exciting; like it's possible for so much more to change as well.

Today seems like a day for thinking. Not really thinking about math (which unfortunately I have to do) or anything like that, but more just pondering things that otherwise can't find time to be thought about. Or things that you think about all the time, but should only really think about on lazy Sundays such as this, when you actually have time to be thinking about them. Is anyone else thinking today? Feel free to share.

I really don't have much to say today. The Four Seasons Revelation was all I really had to share. I have to do some homework and run some erands, and now I'm sitting here blogging and listening to music I haven't heard in ages. (Jump. Bounce. Down. Up. Jump, Bounce, Up, Down. Whoo hoo for System of a Down. And what about All American Rejects? I forgot how good that stuff was.) Well, sorry for taking that time to bore you, maybe I'll think of something better to share later. Time to eat some soup. ;)



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]