Monday, October 11, 2004

I want to be where you are

I can't stop listening to this. I'm addicted. I LOVE THIS SONG. It's just so sweet and wonderful and I've been listening to it on repeat since Thursday. Ever heard of Marc Broussard? I hadn't either. But he's incredible.

First of all, I just realized that I haven't written an entry since the debate on Saturday, and, well, it is totally necessary to do so. I was very impressed with the Feingold-Michels debate, and the whole experience was pretty awesome. There was a rally for Senator Feingold about an hour before the debate began, and we got to welcome him, so that was super fun. It was a little chilly, but that was in no way stopping anyone from being out there. I made a really cool shirt too, with the Standing Up for US logo on it, so I actually felt like part of the crazy gang that goes out of their way to be supportive. It feels good to be part of something new like that. I won't go into detail, but basically Feingold OWNED Tim Michels, so it was a good night and some celebrating was extremely necessary. After the debate I went with Asha, Caroline, Josh, and Laura to Something's Brewing, and hung out for a bit before calling it a night. An early night, but there were important things to do at home. People to talk to, and stuff. ;)

Tutoring started today. It's different than last year, and I have to work with Megan, this horrible little brat of a child who I was SO glad I didn't have to work with last year. That is incredibly mean of me to say, but you haven't met this girl. You would agree with me, I can assure you. Oh well, we'll probably change assignments in the next couple weeks because of a new program they're trying, so I shouldn't have to put up with her for long. Until then, though, wish me luck.

I HAVE NO HOMEWORK TONIGHT! AND EVERWOOD IS ON! HOORAY!

Time to eat and then continue being lazy. Catch ya later. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]