Sunday, October 03, 2004

Damn

I'd like to respond to a comment left on my latest entry. Basically, there is no reason for me to explain myself. I write what I do because it's what I feel and because writing is one of my greatest outlets. If you have something against me, or against what I choose to say on here, then don't read it, much less leave a comment like that. If you have some issue with it that you cannot possibly keep to yourself, then contact me and I'd be more than happy to sit down and discuss it with you. (Really, I would. Especially that one. I don't want to fight about it by any means, but I'm very interested in responding to a couple of the things you said.) Many of the things written were both untrue and offensive, and that's not what I do this for. I'm doing the best I can, and I'm not sure who made you one to judge that.

I appreciate the opinions of others, but come on. Please bring it directly to me, or keep it to yourself.

Thanks.

Comments:
Today i decided to read your blog, allison and was totally disgusted to see that sickening comment from some person who obviously has nothing better to do than put you down. This is Allison's blog, no it does not have anyone else's name on it, and she can write whatever the hell she feels like writing even if its not what others would personally do. This is called freedom of speech, but perhaps you havent heard of it hmm? anyways...has my relationship with allison been somewhat rocky lately, sure, but whoever wrote that does not know this amazing person who is dealing with how she feels in her own way. so excuse me for being nosey and butting in but whoever you are...get a life please. oh this is claire by the way. feel free to send hate mail my way since that seems to be what you're best at.
 
just to add somthing in, but the annonymous guy also has the right to say whatever he wants too so how bout we just talk somthing else, I think there is better and more constructive things to talk about.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]